Individual Lab Testing
Medical Express offers direct access to a wide range of lab tests. Our comprehensive lab tests (400+) have been proven invaluable in early detection, subsequent diagnosis and monitoring of health risks. Medical Express provides a broad-based panel of tests to detect elevated sugar levels, cholesterol, triglycerides, thyroid issues, hormone imbalances, vitamin deficiencies, and a variety of other health worries.
From baseline to wellness testing Medical Express can help you to take control and stay better informed of your health. Individual lab tests can be conducted routinely as a preventive measure, or when concerns of a specific health issue arise. If you have no medical insurance or a high-deductible insurance plan you can avoid the expense of an initial doctor’s visit and save up to 60% on walk-in lab retail prices.
The process is convenient and affordable with Medical Express:
- Request your tests without a doctor’s order (Not available in NJ, NY, MA, RI, ME, NH or CA)
- Choose a convenient lab anywhere in the US
- Place your order, pay with credit card, and proceed with your personal lab tests
- Access your secure and confidential lab results usually within 72 hours
- Forward your results to your primary care physician or take your results directly to your doctor for a meaningful office visit to discuss the lab results.
Early detection & subsequent monitoring can make a positive impact on your life!
Medical Express offers:
- Complete Metabolic Screening – Includes CBC, Metabolic Panel, Thyroid Panel, Lipid Profile
- Thyroid Testing
- Lipid Profile – Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL, and ratios of blood lipid levels
- Liver and Kidney Function Testing
- Urinalysis (Detects Infection)
- Nicotine and Cotinine Testing – Serum or Urine
- Biometrics (Blood Pressure, Height, Weight, Waist Circumference, BMI)
- Hormone Testing – Testosterone
- Hepatitis Screen (A, B, & C) – Screens for infection
- C-Reactive Protein – Cardiovascular screen for inflammation
- PSA – Prostate Cancer screen for men 50 years and older
- Epstein Barr Titer – Screen for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
- Vitamin Testing – To detect deficiencies