Drug and Alcohol Testing
Medical Express is committed to providing you with accurate, reliable and fast results to help you make informed hiring decisions. Our drug screening solutions simplify collections and provide you with fast, accurate results to promote a safe, secure and productive drug-free workplace. Medical Express offers reliable tests virtually anywhere in the U.S. with over 10,000 collection sites nationwide
Our Nationwide Drug & Alcohol Testing Services:
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Drug Screen
- DOT Approved Saliva Alcohol Testing
- DOT Breath Alcohol Testing (Northeast FL only)
- Florida Drug-free Workplace Drug Screen
- Medical Review Officer Services (MRO)
- Coast Guard Drug Screen
- Merchant Mariner Drug Screen
- Random Selection and Testing
- Specimen Collections Available Nationwide
- Urine Drug Screen
- Saliva Drug Screen
- Hair Drug Screen
- Student Testing
- Family Services and Social Agencies
- Instant Drug Screen
- Lab Based Drug Screen
- Blood Alcohol Testing
- Saliva Alcohol Testing
- ETG Testing
- Nicotine/Cotinine Testing – Serum or Urine
- Buprenorphine Testing (Suboxone)
- Unregulated Drug Screen
- Court Ordered/Probation Testing
- Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Synthetic Cannabinoids/K2
- Customized drug testing panels to meet your job and/or state requirements (1-15+ drugs)
- Consolidated billing (One bill for all – collections, testing, and medical review services)
- Customized account setup by city, job name, job number, etc.
- Secure internet access to results
- Medical Review Officer Services (MRO) Included
- Next day negative results
- Thousands of collection facilities nationwide
- Personal customer service – No Voicemail, your call will be answered LIVE during normal business hours
An estimated 20.4 million people in the United States used illicit drugs within the past 30 days!
Employee drug testing is a powerful risk tool that offers extensive organizational benefits. Not only does it promote a safer, more productive workplace, it helps decrease employee turnover and absenteeism, reduce risk, and lower workers’ accident compensation claims.
At Medical Express you are guaranteed the highest levels of knowledge, professionalism and integrity in helping you to detect and prevent substance abuse in the workplace. Whether your business calls for pre-employment, random or for-cause drug testing, we offer reliable tests virtually anywhere in the U.S. with over 10,000 collection sites nationwide. In addition, effective testing for drug and alcohol use relies on the existence and implementation of best practices in relation to collection protocol, laboratory procedures, review by Medical Review Officer, fast turnaround, and secure access to results.
Medical Express recognizes and adapts to the changing patterns of drug use involving prescription and synthetic drugs in the United States. We continue to seek out and support advancement and transformation in maintaining a drug free workplace. The effectiveness of a program designed to detect drug abuse depends on its relevance in modern society. Prescription drug abuse is the fastest-growing drug problem in the United States. It will continue to spread internationally, as will use of synthetic drugs also known as designer drugs, and club drugs. Many drug testing programs are lacking when it comes to identifying most nonmedical prescription and synthetic drug use, leaving many illegal drug users overlooked in the workplace.
Medical Express is committed to helping you to create and maintain a drug and alcohol-free workplace.