Healthcare Professionals Testing
Medical Express understands the critical needs of medical and healthcare industry, and that fact that there is a significant risk of transmitting infections to patients that can lead to prolonged illness or even fatalities. More than 15 airborne infections can be transmitted in medical environments including tuberculosis, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis B and varicella.
We offer thorough examination and analysis in a variety of tests providing first-step towards protecting your employees and patients with whom they come in contact. Our health screening programs identify potential problems at the earliest stage. Medical Express delivers a quality and cost-effective solution aimed to meet today’s healthcare regulations as required by The Joint Commission (formerly JACHO). The Joint Commission also requires a drug screen for any employee directly in contact with patients.
Medical Express Provides the Following Tests for Employees in the Healthcare industry:
- Urine Drug Screens to include MedPro and Expanded Panels
- Hepatitis B Titers to confirm immunity
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Titers to confirm immunity
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) Titers to confirm immunity
- TB Mantoux (Jacksonville area only)
- Quantiferon (Blood Test)
- Latex Allergy Testing
- Hepatitis A – To rule out infection
- Hepatitis C – To rule out infection
- Nicotine/Cotinine Testing – Serum or Urine